Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaimeeduardo_gc
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview web connectors Error

Hi everyone,

I am new with QV web connectors and i´m trying to connect with google Analytics, when I try in my personal computer the connection is succesfully but when I try in my server I got this message:

An error occurred while trying to authenticate. (status code = 500, The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive., Message: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)

goog.PNG

Somebody knows what could be the reason of this error msg?

Thank you!!

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check for the Proxy address, also check if firewall is blocking anything or not.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As kaushik.solanki‌ says, it is likely to be connectivity. If you open up the Web Developer Console in the browser, with F11 and then go to the Network tab, this should show you all communication that is trying to take place in your browser.  I suspect that something in there will be blocked.  This should then help you identify what you need to open up to allow authentication.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also recommend confirming that you can log into Google Analytics from Internet Explorer (not Chrome etc.) from the same machine.