cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

SAP Report Connector - Date

I'm trying to run an SAP Report using the SAP Report Connector. This particular report have some selections that are mandatory. We tried with variants, and it works fine. But when we try to use the "Select Options", we get the following error:-

466990D3.PNG

Based on the error, it seems the date format is not correct. But the format that we are using is exactly the same as what we input in SAP GUI. (DD.MM.YYYY)

Anyone know what else that can I try?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

In the connector script the date is normally given in the format YYYYMMDD or 'YYYYMMDD'.

It does not matter how the date is displayed in the SAP GUI or what date format setting the SAP user has.

Regards,
Håkan

View solution in original post

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

You can repeat a line many times with different values, for one SELNAME like for S_BLART below:

Select SAPREPORT (REPORT (SDORDE01), ROWS_PER_RECORD (1), FIELD_AUTO_COLUMNS (8),
OPTIONS (
(SELNAME S_BLART, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW TAV),
(SELNAME S_BLART, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW YPO),
(SELNAME S_ERDAT, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION BT, LOW 20000925, HIGH 20100101)
));

Regards,
Håkan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

In the connector script the date is normally given in the format YYYYMMDD or 'YYYYMMDD'.

It does not matter how the date is displayed in the SAP GUI or what date format setting the SAP user has.

Regards,
Håkan

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks! Manage to get it to work after changing it to YYYYMMDD format.
I have another question, if my selection is multiple values, which option that I need to choose? Or I can just use comma to separate it? (eg AAAA, BBBB)
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

You can repeat a line many times with different values, for one SELNAME like for S_BLART below:

Select SAPREPORT (REPORT (SDORDE01), ROWS_PER_RECORD (1), FIELD_AUTO_COLUMNS (8),
OPTIONS (
(SELNAME S_BLART, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW TAV),
(SELNAME S_BLART, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW YPO),
(SELNAME S_ERDAT, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION BT, LOW 20000925, HIGH 20100101)
));

Regards,
Håkan

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Got it, thanks!!