Did you mean: 
Jessie_K
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

SAP connector transports issue

Hi, I'm Jessie from S.Korea

My Customer is using SAP 7.4.0  SP 0015

clipboard_image_0.png

What I am wondering is, is it enough to transfer H6AK90038, E66K900154 to SAP Basis system?

What I heard from customer's SAP BC is  that H6AR90038, E66R900154 are also pairs of them.

So What is the role of K and R each?

What is the mechanism of these?

Maybe this is a SAP question, and it would be not appropriate to ask here, but I don't have anyone to get help nearby..

So please I need your intelligences!

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Jessie,

Each transport consists of two files. One starting with 'R' and one starting with 'K'.

The transport files (see the connector Installation Guide) should be put in the 'data' and 'cofiles' folders located on the SAP server, before imported into the SAP system. Please consult the SAP basis responsible person at your company!

Regards,
Håkan

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Jessie,

Each transport consists of two files. One starting with 'R' and one starting with 'K'.

The transport files (see the connector Installation Guide) should be put in the 'data' and 'cofiles' folders located on the SAP server, before imported into the SAP system. Please consult the SAP basis responsible person at your company!

Regards,
Håkan

Jessie_K
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

As a result,

I had to move 'R' and 'K' transports at the same time on the SAP Server to conduct authorization works.

Thanks!