cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsglenn22
Contributor III
Contributor III

Strava Connector - Additional Fields

I love the new beta connector for Strava. It is very intuitive. However, I am curious if there are more fields for activities beyond what appears in the current table. Things like Heart Rate, Power (Watts), and Cadence are all fields that I know exist in the data for Strava but they don't seem to be available via this connector at the moment. Another nice thing would be the individual GPS points for an activity instead of just the start and end lat/longs.

Any additional insight into this would be great. I realize it is a beta connector and I am also aware I may be missing something that's in plain sight. Thanks for the added functionality, Qlik!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NickBaker
Employee
Employee

Hi Tanner,

We probably could add this sort of info for the authenticated user, but in general due to recent API changes which seem to be privacy related it's very unlikely we'll be able to add this sort of info for friends/followers/club members etc.

Please could you confirm whether you're interested in the authenticated athlete's data or data for other users?

Best regards,

Nick

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NickBaker
Employee
Employee

Hi Tanner,

We probably could add this sort of info for the authenticated user, but in general due to recent API changes which seem to be privacy related it's very unlikely we'll be able to add this sort of info for friends/followers/club members etc.

Please could you confirm whether you're interested in the authenticated athlete's data or data for other users?

Best regards,

Nick

tsglenn22
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes I am personally only interested in the authenticated athlete's data. This is more of a personal hobby side project than something work related so I am really only interested in my own data. I appreciate the quick feedback!

NickBaker
Employee
Employee

Ok thanks - I'll suggest this for the next release.