Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyk
Partner - Contributor III

Unknown Error. Resulting in Partial result set being returned. QVX_GET_EXECUTE_ERROR

My Custom Connector is working pretty well. But for some reason when I'm pulling back results from 1 specific Saved Search that's a Transaction type (I have other Transaction types that work fine), I'm getting the below within the Log file.

002842 2020-03-27T10:47:34.647-04:00 Notice WriteTableItemsToStream() - Wrote: 5733 table items to stream
002843 2020-03-27T10:47:34.653-04:00 Debug HandleRequest(request:QVX_GET_EXECUTE_ERROR)

The 5733 items come back into Qlik without any issue. The issue is that it should be returning about 14,000 items instead.

It moves fast, no timeouts, and I can't find anything else anywhere suggesting what might be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Replies
caseyk
Author

Sorry, realized the top part doesn't make sense without a bit of context. I'm connecting to NetSuite and they have what are called Saved Searches with different types of Records, and Transaction is one of those types. Anyways, the point is that most of those work perfectly fine, and for some reason this return doesn't work.

Thanks in advance

caseyk
Author

Tiny bump. Anyone have ANY thoughts, good or bad on this?

giu_mancuso
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Caseyk, 

were you able to solve the issue?