Qlik Community

Qlik Connectors Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik Connectors.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Update the ODBC connection not working for existing tasks

Team,

We have updated the existing ODBC connection to Athena with a new security Key and the Qlik Data connection is not recognizing the new key and automated tasks are failing. But when we did a connector test and odbc connection are working fine. Need some help in fixing this ASAP. I keep trying for raising a case but the support portal is not allowing me to raise a case and also trying to call the support number but no response i waited in the call for couple of hours,.

Getting the below error when running an existing task. 

[Simba][Athena] (1040) An error has been thrown from the AWS Athena client. Athena Error No: 17, HTTP Response Code: 400, Exception Name: UnrecognizedClientException, Error Message: The security token included in the request is invalid.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Update the ODBC connection not working for existing tasks

Resolved : This issue can be fixed by updating the username and Password in the Dataconnection when you create /update a data connection..Qlik should actually trigger an error or ask for a password when you update / create the data connection,.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Update the ODBC connection not working for existing tasks

Resolved : This issue can be fixed by updating the username and Password in the Dataconnection when you create /update a data connection..Qlik should actually trigger an error or ask for a password when you update / create the data connection,.

View solution in original post