Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Web Connector to Social Networlks

Dear Someone who gives me a guide on how to use the connectors to exploit social networking information, I already download the latest version of the web connector but when I run the error comes the attached.

Error.PNG

Thanks,

Diego

3 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Diego,

Due to having beta connectors included, and the fast changing nature of online APIs, Qlik Web Connector releases have a built in expiration - so you need to keep bang up to date.

If you log into the Downloads section of the Qlik site you can download the latest version.

Alternatively the current version (as at the time of writing) is here:

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/WebConnectors/2.2.0/20135/_MSI/QlikWebConnectors2.2.0.zip

Ensure you follow the installation instructions, particularly the one about unblocking the zip file after download.

Hope that gets you started.

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Steve solved, with the link I could download and I am reviewing, there are many connectors, suddenly someone knows how to use the same or some example, I greet you.

Diego

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Diego,

Thanks for confirming back that this has worked for you.

There are quite a few QWC examples online if you search for them.  The Qlik Demo site has some I believe you can download, and if you log in to Qlik Sense Cloud there is a Twitter example you can modify.

What are you looking to achieve with what social sites?  I've connected to a few, so may be able to give some pointers.

Steve