cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

connect to survey monkey using general web connector

Hi Qlikers,

since the survey monkey connector is no longer available , i need to connect to survey monkey using the general web connector

thanks

6 Replies
monika_g
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Mena,

I used Qlik REST connector to successfully connect to Survey Monkey recently. Use your client secret and client_id ( Client id and client secret is provided when you register your app with surveymonkey and is held in your account details ) to do a POST. This will provide you with a short lived code. Make another request now,  send the code you received along with your client secret, client ID and redirect URI. If successful, the access token will be returned encoded as JSON in the response body of your POST request. You have to use this access token for any calls you make to get your data. I know it's not a clean solution but does the job until a new dedicated connector is made available. Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you Monika i will try that

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Monika , can you explain more what do you mean by:

when you register your app to the survey monkey

and

how to do a POST?

thanks

jonvitale
Creator III
Creator III

For future reference, I created a document for establishing a REST connector for SurveyMonkey:

Using the Qlik Sense REST Connector (with SurveyMonkey)

Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

For future reference, a dedicated SurveyMonkey connector is available in the Qlik Web Connectors suite.

Thanks,

Darren

Product Manager - Qlik Web Connectors.

georgio_hb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Where can i find that?
I'm trying to Connect to SurveyMonkey from QlikSense Server