Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

pooja821
New Contributor III

Freeze column header

How to freeze the column header.?

I need to freeze the column header irrespective of the value change.

The c\value might change but the header should remain static.

8 Replies

Re: Freeze column header

I don't understand your question. Can you explain what you're trying to do? Preferably with a small Qlikview or Qlik Sense app with some example data.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

Even i doubt, What you talk about?

With in the Tabular i don't think so whether it is possible because the freeze available only in Scatter chart.

Life is so rich, and we need to respect to the life !!!
pooja821
New Contributor III

eg:

we have an account ABC under middle account type by sum of revenue in complete year.

Now if I select that ABC account in Q1(first quarter) ,that shifted to Tail Account in Q1.

So We want that Account type get freezed according to Complete year and must not shift in any of the Quarter we change.

pooja821
New Contributor III

eg:

we have an account ABC under middle account type by sum of revenue in complete year.

Now if I select that ABC account in Q1(first quarter) ,that shifted to Tail Account in Q1.

So We want that Account type get freezed according to Complete year and must not shift in any of the Quarter we change.

Still doubt, what are you trying. May be this? If not please provide some sample data set

Sum({<Account = {ABC}, Quarter = {'Q1'}>}Revenue)

pooja821
New Contributor III

but this quarter is not fixed.

Its dynamic. Like we have four quarter and hundreds of records. So these quarter changes and there respective data also changes.

That was just one instance.

true, that is where Qlik engine works. Will you explain 10 rows of data and explain in detail

pooja821
New Contributor III

I have three accounts(Tail, Middle and Large Account) and have hundreds of customers whose revenue value Is divided among these accounts types.

Now if I select one customer, then his respective account type(Middle account) is displayed which include its revenue value.

Now corresponding to that customer only, if I change quarters then the account type changes to tail account, which should not happen.

So I want that when I change quarter with respect to that customer, then the account type should not change.

Community Browser