Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

Not applicable

How exclude some data from bar chart

Hi, i want to exclude 2 register in one field, in order to dont show ir in the bar char.

the register are, " inicio de tareas paralelas " and " fin de tareas paralelas ", i tryed with this code like calculated dimension

=IF(Change.Tarea=-'Fin de tareas paralelas',Change.Tarea ,IF(Change.Tarea=-'Inicio de tareas paralelas',Change.Tarea, ))

but with this dont show any information.

1.png

thanks and regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: How exclude some data from bar chart

Thanks, but is not correct.

but i was trying with

aggr(only({<Change.Tarea-={'Fin de tareas paralelas','Inicio de tareas paralelas'}>} Change.Tarea),Change.Tarea)

and this is correct.

4 Replies

Try it in your expression using set analysis option:

1) {<Change.Tarea -= {'Fin de tareas paralelas', 'Inicio de tareas paralelas'}>}

Not applicable

Thanks, but is not correct.

but i was trying with

aggr(only({<Change.Tarea-={'Fin de tareas paralelas','Inicio de tareas paralelas'}>} Change.Tarea),Change.Tarea)

and this is correct.

You are probably using this as a calculated dimension. I would suggest you to use this as set analysis in your expression because of the performance benefits of using set analysis vs. calculated dimension.

Dimension

Change.Tarea

Expression (assuming you were doing Sum(Sales)

Sum({<Change.Tarea -= {'Fin de tareas paralelas', 'Inicio de tareas paralelas'}>}Sales)

Give it a shot and see if it works or not

Not applicable

oh ok, i can understand u, but my expression is ok, in fact is Count(####), i just wanted remove the 2 register in the example, but is ok now. thanks again

Community Browser