Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

Highlighted
divyanshi
New Contributor III

I want to calculate top accounts and that should change with filter selection

Hi All,

I have one filter named Customer Selection which has two values as Customer Group as well as Customer Name.

I am calculating top accounts by using this:

if(aggr(rank((sum(profit))),[Customer Name])<=10,[Customer Name ]))

My requirement is on selecting Customer Name, it will select top accounts from Customer Name and

if I am select Customer Group ,it will select top accounts from Customer Group.

I am doing this by:

if(getfieldselection(Customer Selection)='Customer Name',

if(aggr(rank((sum(profit))),

[Customer Name])<=10,[Customer Name ]))

if(aggr(rank((sum(profit))),

[Customer Group])<=10,[Customer Group ]))

)

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I want to calculate top accounts and that should change with filter selection

Try something like this

=Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Revenue)) <= 2, $(='[' & If(GetFieldSelections([Customer Selection]) = 'Customer Name', 'Customer Name', 'Customer Group Descr') & ']')),

$(='[' & If(GetFieldSelections([Customer Selection]) = 'Customer Name', 'Customer Name', 'Customer Group Descr') & ']'))

Tested based on the sample provided here

Grouping by two fields within same table

View solution in original post

5 Replies
divyanshi
New Contributor III

Re: I want to calculate top accounts and that should change with filter selection

But I am not able to get the required data.

Kindly help.

Try something like this

=Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Revenue)) <= 2, $(='[' & If(GetFieldSelections([Customer Selection]) = 'Customer Name', 'Customer Name', 'Customer Group Descr') & ']')),

$(='[' & If(GetFieldSelections([Customer Selection]) = 'Customer Name', 'Customer Name', 'Customer Group Descr') & ']'))

Tested based on the sample provided here

Grouping by two fields within same table

View solution in original post

divyanshi
New Contributor III

Ok Thanks....But along with this, I want top customers should change on Trend(YoY & QoQ) selection also.

That means top customers should work on Customer Selection as well as on Trend selection.

Kindly help.

divyanshi
New Contributor III

Hi Sunny,

PFA of the qvf file,  I want when someone selects QoQ in Trend it gives me rank according to recent quarter revenue-previous quarter revenue, when the user selects YoY in trend ranking is done with respect to recent year quarter- previous year quarter.

Appreciate your help

First of all, which object are we looking at? What needs to change when you select Trend? and to what value? Can you elaborate?