Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

Not applicable

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Fetch completed with mismatching number of rows.

Hi All,

From past one month I am coming across an error (QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Fetch completed with mismatching number of rows) and this error is on the tables which are loaded full on daily basis. The error is not for a particular table or doesn't have a particular pattern of failure.

I have done the following steps one after the other to resolve this issue but still I am facing the same issue.

1) I have checked whether their are more than 10 parallel jobs running at the same time.(but their are only 6 or 8 parallel jobs running at that time of failure).

2) Secondly I have set the TimeOutFetch parameter to 2400 instead of 1200 in the SAP connection string.

Currently I am using Qlikview 11.2 SR13 and SAP basis 7.2.

Please help me out to resolve this error.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj Dhanpal.

6 Replies
Not applicable

Re: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Fetch completed with mismatching number of rows.

Dear All,

Please find the following text for the error message.

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Fetch completed with mismatching number of rows, expected 4583464 rows but read 4582159 rows!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj Dhanpal.

micheledenardi
Valued Contributor

Re: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Fetch completed with mismatching number of rows.

Have you resolved ?

I've the same problem

Employee
Employee

Dear Manoj,

Do you know if this issue happens with one or many process?

Have you chacked run this process for another table like a simple test?

I guess that the table could have a error in it structure from SAP.

rkspareek1992
Contributor

Hi Richardo Sir,

Currently, I am facing the same issue for different tables, but not facing the issue daily it's happening in 5-10 days.

Employee
Employee

Dear Rakesh,

Have you checked to load a small table? Sometime, the SAP has a buffer problem with large data sets.

rkspareek1992
Contributor

This happens with small and big tables both.  But the maximum time it's happening for Big tables.

Community Browser