Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Which is best tool among these? 1.Tableau 2.Microstrategy 3.Qlikview 4.OBIEE/OBIA

I am currently working in suggesting a data visualization tool for one of my client,and its quite difficult to make a quick choice,as all tools are better than one other,so can somebody provide a suggestion on this.The client is a medium sized company,which is basically into marketing,banking,health care domain.

3 Replies
galax_allu
Valued Contributor

Re: Which is best tool among these? 1.Tableau 2.Microstrategy 3.Qlikview 4.OBIEE/OBIA

Employee
Employee

Re: Which is best tool among these? 1.Tableau 2.Microstrategy 3.Qlikview 4.OBIEE/OBIA

Hello Anjail,

I would suggest you peform the due diligence to identify what is right for the company. You are in a Qlik fourm, so the majority of the answers would be quite partial to Qlik. If you can I would suggest taking 60 mins and watch this webinar on Qlik sense and check out these video as well. That may help you narrow down your decision.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Partner
Partner

No comparisons, Just Qlik and move on