Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

Not applicable

data market in qlik 2.0

Does anyone know or have a list of the external resources that will be available in the data market part of Qlik 2.0?

Failing that is there a link to the resources please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: data market in qlik 2.0

HI Lee,

Here is what we recommend. If you take a look in the product you will see the following categories:

You might also want to see this brief video about using Qlik DataMarket: Qlik Sense - Using Qlik Data Market (video)

This is probably the best way, at the moment, to view what is available as these sources will be updated and added to on a regular basis. If there is a particular source your are looking for, please let me know and I can investigate for you.

You can also see a generic listing of topics and packages here: Qlik DataMarket Package Contents

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
3 Replies
Employee
Employee

HI Lee,

Here is what we recommend. If you take a look in the product you will see the following categories:

You might also want to see this brief video about using Qlik DataMarket: Qlik Sense - Using Qlik Data Market (video)

This is probably the best way, at the moment, to view what is available as these sources will be updated and added to on a regular basis. If there is a particular source your are looking for, please let me know and I can investigate for you.

You can also see a generic listing of topics and packages here: Qlik DataMarket Package Contents

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Employee
Employee

Hi Lee, I updated my original reply, please let me know if you need more information.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

‌many thanks Mike

Community Browser