Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

sumitjadhav
Contributor II

i want to use only one expression in piechart and i want to display legend with datapoints in brackets with the respective legend on a pie chart?

i want to use only one expression in piechart and i want to display legend with datapoints in brackets with the respective legend on a pie chart?for eg China(100) on a respective sector on pie chart.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sumitjadhav
Contributor II

Re: i want to use only one expression in piechart and i want to display legend with datapoints in brackets with the respective legend on a pie chart?

Dual(Country&CHR(10)&NUM(SUM(Sales)),SUM(Sales))

5 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: i want to use only one expression in piechart and i want to display legend with datapoints in brackets with the respective legend on a pie chart?

Please read:

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

You will get a better response if you upload a sample with representative data and the object for which you want assistance:

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

sumitjadhav
Contributor II

pieimg.jpg

MVP
MVP

The guides that I suggested did not say post an image. This one tells me nothing useful about your problem and provides no information to offer a solution.

sumitjadhav
Contributor II

In the stated image the legend and value points must appear like same as stated in the image by using single Expression in pie chart ,how to do it?

sumitjadhav
Contributor II

Dual(Country&CHR(10)&NUM(SUM(Sales)),SUM(Sales))

Community Browser