Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

sumitjadhav
Contributor II

iam creating a new qlik sense app on cloud but while saving the app the save button is disabled ,whats the reason for it and how to enable the save button?

Hi Everyone,

iam creating a new  qlik sense app on cloud but while saving the app the save button is disabled ,whats the reason for it and how i can save the app on cloud?

Thank You in adv.

3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: iam creating a new qlik sense app on cloud but while saving the app the save button is disabled ,whats the reason for it and how to enable the save button?

Hi Sumit, please provide a screen shot so we can see where you are. In my experience there isn't a save button in Qlik Sense Cloud. I just created the app, added data etc and do not see a save button. Content is automatically saved real-time and updated as it is created.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sumitjadhav
Contributor II

Re: iam creating a new qlik sense app on cloud but while saving the app the save button is disabled ,whats the reason for it and how to enable the save button?

Hi Michael,I had Saved that Application Successfully,My concern is if once the application is published and the user make some changes in published application is it possible to save that updated application on My Personal data files folder.

Thank you in adv.

Regardsw,

Sumit jadhav.

Employee
Employee

Hi Sumit,

If you publish to a Shared stream in Qlik Sense Cloud - the user that has access to the share, CANNOT update the original document, it is READ / VIEW only. If you want them to update it - you need to (export the .qvf) send them the .qvf, have them upload to their own instance of cloud, make the changes, have them export it and send it back.

Qlik Sense Enterprise handled this scenario out-of-the-box, the cloud is not designed for group management just yet, but will be soon.

HTH

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Community Browser