Qlik Community

Qlik DataMarket Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration regarding Qlik DataMarket.

sumitjadhav
Contributor II

there is an isssue with my qlikview application when i reload the data then the data is visible on chart ,but when i save it and close it and agin when i open it the data dissapears, whats the reason?

there is an isssue with my qlikview application when i reload the app then the data is visible on chart ,but when i save it and close it and again when i open it the data dissapears, whats the reason?

2 Replies

Re: there is an isssue with my qlikview application when i reload the data then the data is visible on chart ,but when i save it and close it and agin when i open it the data dissapears, whats the reason?

That could be an obscure bug. I've worked with a qlikview document that had a similar behavior. After making changes to the document I needed to reload it and save it again. Otherwise a lot of the data would be 'missing' resulting in empty charts. You could try creating a new document and copy over the script and all the sheet objects to the new document. If you do that don't forget the variables that weren't created in the script.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

Re: there is an isssue with my qlikview application when i reload the data then the data is visible on chart ,but when i save it and close it and agin when i open it the data dissapears, whats the reason?

Another reason for this could be that there is any section access implemented which reduced the data by opening and if you then reload you will get the full dataset because section access worked only by opening an application.

- Marcus

Community Browser