Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wardzynski
Creator
Creator

Dataflow visualization tool to see the dataflow from Source, throughout the ETL, to Target (QV-report)?

Dear QV developers,

Is there a nice and simple dataflow visualization tool for Qlikview where you can open a developed and currently in use end-product (QV report, QWV-file, with its attached QVDs) and see the entire dataflow from its sources, throughout the Extraction and Transformation layers into the final "Table Viewer" visualization that we have in Qlikview?

The most similar thing I found is the Lineage feature in Qlikview Governance Dashboard v1.1. But in order for me to rebuild old Qlikview reports such a tool would be of great benefit in order to quickly be able to assess and visualize the dataflow throughout the Qlikview architecture.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks!

Daniel

2 Replies
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Daniel, I believe that Governance Dashboard is what we got at the moment, have not seen anything better.
Best regards
Magnus

v_petrenko
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Daniel Wardzynski wrote:

Is there a nice and simple dataflow visualization tool for Qlikview where you can open a developed and currently in use end-product (QV report, QWV-file, with its attached QVDs) and see the entire dataflow from its sources, throughout the Extraction and Transformation layers into the final "Table Viewer" visualization that we have in Qlikview?

Yes, there is one. Although a year and half has passed, I believe that placing the following link here would be useful: Lineage / Dependency Analyzer for QlikView