Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display a list of patients linked to data?

Hello,

I have two fact tables that are linked together through a link table.

I created a key in each fact table that puts together Year&Month&Code&Campus as Key.
With this, I would like a list that displays patients that match the chosen criteria.

My issue is, I have a table that correctly displays the total NUMBER of patients that match, but the list I created is empty and doesn't show any patients (Patient Acct #s and Names) at all.

I would like to say that I'm still learning Qlikview and I'm open to all suggestions and help.

Thank you in advance!

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It quite unclear to me what your issue is.

If possible, please upload a small sample QVW (could contain mock up data, if needed) that demonstrates your setting (the two fact tables linked by key) and your chart to display the patient list (currently not working).

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Can you post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem? See this document for how to do that safely: Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I apologize but how do I upload my file? I don't see an option to upload an example.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Open the discussion you started to reply and change to the Use advanced editor link in the right top corner. There you'll find the option to attach files. When you reply from your inbox you won't be able to change to the advanced editor.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, here is my example

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your sample LineList table shows zero records.