Qlik Community

Qlik Deployment Framework

This group hosts information related to the Qlik Deployment Framework (QDF). Providing best practices, libraries and utilities that facilitate the recommended setup and management of QlikView or Qlik Sense environments. An understanding of the Qlik platform is recommended before joining this group. Download QDF and documentation here: https://github.com/QlikDeploymentFramework/Qlik-Deployment-Framework/releases

Highlighted
Not applicable

In which folder of a container are supposed to be placed the design resources (like logos, images, backgrounds).

Hello, I'd like to know in which folder of a container are supposed to be placed the design resources (like logos, images, backgrounds).

Cheers,

David

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: In which folder of a container are supposed to be placed the design resources (like logos, images, backgrounds).

HI David, I usually put these in the Config folder, best is probably to use the shared container so that everyone can access the images $(vG.SharedConfigPath).

/cheers

2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: In which folder of a container are supposed to be placed the design resources (like logos, images, backgrounds).

HI David, I usually put these in the Config folder, best is probably to use the shared container so that everyone can access the images $(vG.SharedConfigPath).

/cheers

Not applicable

Ok. I'll put them there.

Thanks a lot.

David