Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II

Issue while getting qlik web ticket through java program

Hi Experts,

We have written a java program to get webticket from the Qlikview server ,the program connects to the server and seeks ticket id by calling the GetWebTicket.aspx program in the  Qlik server directory “/QvAJAXZfc/GetWebTicket.aspx”

The connection goes well with no errors but the server doesn’t returns a ticket id , we get “null” as ticket id .

That’s the issue .

I have attached the java program in text format.

We are using DMS Authorization. Our license doesn't allow me to change anonymous access. Its always prohibit anonymous. I think because its prohibiting anonymous ticket is null. I am just guessing , If anyone has done this in past and help me it would be great help.

Best regards,

Neha

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am not the java coder, but you can have a look at the below link hope it helps.

How to get ticket from java?

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Neha,

I have enclosed Help Document in Java based ticketing system integration details pl go through

Regards

Jaya Kumar M

nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II
Author

There is no attachment.

BR,

Neha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Neha,

I have enclosed Help Document in Java based ticketing system integration details pl go through

Regards

Jaya Kumar M

nehasaxena
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have followed the same document to generate web  ticket. But getting null web ticket.

Regards,

Neha