Qlik Community

Qlik Deployment Framework

This group has been created to host, centralize and collect everything related to the Qlik Deployment Framework (QDF). QDF provides a set of best practices, libraries and utilities that facilitate the recommended setup and management of QlikView and Qlik Sense environments. Please note that an understanding of the Qlik platform is recommended before joining this group. <a href="https://github.com/QlikDeploymentFramework/Qlik-Deployment-Framework/releases" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"> Download QDF 1.7.3 here!</a>

Highlighted
jood_ahmad
Not applicable

Line Chart AOP

Dears,

it is possible to build in line chart two expression and pretense it on the same dimension like:

i need to build the AOP (Sales / Orders) on Day dimension  and i need on the same chart compare this AOP for each day with the previous day as long the month; so i will have for 1 month 2 line the first line for the current AOP and the second line for the AOP -1Day.

Message was edited by: Ahmad Kastero

Message was edited by: Ahmad Kastero THE LAST UPDATE WITHOUT TOTAL

Tags (1)
9 Replies
ecolomer
Not applicable

Re: Line Chart AOP

Can you upload some data example and your expectative?

jood_ahmad
Not applicable

this the sample.

jood_ahmad
Not applicable

like we have 7 day in the week and i need to see with this 7 days another line to see the previous AOP on 7 days .

ecolomer
Not applicable

You have a day with no data

P_201025.png

jood_ahmad
Not applicable

THIS IS THE TOTAL OF SALES & TOTAL OF ORDERS.

ecolomer
Not applicable

Is that you need?

P_201025.png

jood_ahmad
Not applicable

thank you Enrique Colomer but not exactly.

can you see the attached pic the red line will be for the previous week so i can compare two week in the same time for the AOP.

ecolomer
Not applicable

I just do not understand.

Could you prepare some data in Excel and the results you expect?

jood_ahmad
Not applicable

something like the chart in excel ,

i use the first week and the 2nd week.