Qlik Community

Qlik Deployment Framework

This group has been created to host, centralize and collect everything related to the Qlik Deployment Framework (QDF). QDF provides a set of best practices, libraries and utilities that facilitate the recommended setup and management of QlikView and Qlik Sense environments. Please note that an understanding of the Qlik platform is recommended before joining this group. <a href="https://github.com/QlikDeploymentFramework/Qlik-Deployment-Framework/releases" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"> Download QDF 1.7.3 here!</a>

Highlighted
parag_anilnaik
New Contributor

WebTicket in Cluster Environment

Hi All,

I have 2 IIS running in an environment, they are connect to QlikView Engine and then to a single Qmc. We also have 1 Load balancer and 2 Servers which are hosting portal.

Can you please guide on how do we implement Webticket in this environment

Environment Details

Qlik IIS Server ---xxx.xxx.xxx.123  connected to QlikView server -xxx.xxx.xxx.211 which is connected to Qmc--xxx.xxx.xxx.255

Qlik IIS Server ---xxx.xxx.xxx.124 connected to QlikView server -xxx.xxx.xxx.212 which is connected to Qmc--xxx.xxx.xxx.255

2 Webservers hosting a portal ---Server A and Server B

1 Load Balancer

Request comes from A can go to 123 or 124 ...Request comes from B can go to 123 or 124..

Can someone guide on how do we setup the webticket mechanism..

Regards,

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: WebTicket in Cluster Environment

So, you have only one node which has 2 clusters from 2 different services. Cool

I've done by using this earlier. May be helps you An introduction to QlikView Security using Web Tickets

I am also recommending jbc to help

Life is so rich, and we need to respect to the life !!!