Qlik Community

Qlik Deployment Framework

This group hosts information related to the Qlik Deployment Framework (QDF). Providing best practices, libraries and utilities that facilitate the recommended setup and management of QlikView or Qlik Sense environments. An understanding of the Qlik platform is recommended before joining this group. Download QDF and documentation here: https://github.com/QlikDeploymentFramework/Qlik-Deployment-Framework/releases

Highlighted
Not applicable

i want to give rights to specific group of users to access rights to the application,what is the procedure need to follow in QMC

Hi,

i want to give rights to  specific group of users to access rights to the application,what is the procedure need to follow

in QMC

Example

========

User1 User2 User3 User4 User5

i want to give rights to  User1 & User 2 to give access to the applicatin right.

Thanks,

Rao

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: i want to give rights to specific group of users to access rights to the application,what is the procedure need to follow in QMC

if the authorization in your Qlik server is NTFS (in QMC system tab --> setup --> expand Qlikview Server --> Security)

you can set permission on file system to User1 and User2 (right click on Qlik document (.qvw) -->properties -->security tab --> add users and authorization)

2 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: i want to give rights to specific group of users to access rights to the application,what is the procedure need to follow in QMC

if the authorization in your Qlik server is NTFS (in QMC system tab --> setup --> expand Qlikview Server --> Security)

you can set permission on file system to User1 and User2 (right click on Qlik document (.qvw) -->properties -->security tab --> add users and authorization)

Employee
Employee

And you need a Publisher license to control application security from the QMC.

Best regards

Magnus