Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andriesb
Creator II
Creator II

login fail after update 11.02 using formlogin.htm and AD

Is it still possible to use both the AD (browser) authentication AND the formlogin.htm ?

In previous versions of de server, it was possible to authenticate using you AD credentials, or log in using another user's name using the alternative login2.htm.

After upgrading to server upd 11.2 this option provided by login2.htm has been changed to formlogin.htm

If I set my server to authentication to 'alternative loginpage' , the user is auto forwarded to this FormLogin.htm page and login in works.

However, changing this to 'default login page (browser authentication) , browsing manually to this FormLogin.htm page will not work.

The 'action' to redirect tot the login page will fail and my screen remains 'waiting'.

Am I missing an option?

3 Replies
andriesb
Creator II
Creator II
Author

As a temporary solution, I have used a copy of the old js files installed in SR1 and changed my old login2 file to redirect to these js.

It works although it will explore the same vulnerability 45832 QMS (sending password unencrypted) . this would only be used within my private corporate network, so I'll take that.

Hopefully there is a solution on using both AD and custom login as provided within the 11.2 update.

tiagopazeto
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm really having trouble, did you solve it?

thank you

andriesb
Creator II
Creator II
Author

within the scripti it's almost impossible to return to the previous vsreion. Luckaly I did manage to get the previous installation js.

Reinstalling them and 'if ain't broken, don't fix' solved my problem ever since...