Qlik Community

Qlik Design Blog

All about product and Qlik solutions: scripting, data modeling, visual design, extensions, best practices, etc.

Employee
Employee

Hey guys thanks for taking the time to watch these videos on our new Qlik Insight Bot™. Since we just announced the general availability of the Qlik Insight Bot - I am happy to share this quick product tour that will walk you through a brief introduction on some of the various operations and capabilities available. 

In summary, the Qlik Insight Bot™ offers AI-powered conversational analytics for your Qlik Sense environment.  We have always been taught that working with analytics means interacting visually with dashboards and charts or data visualizations. - But, what if you could just talk to your analytics directly and get the answers you need, instantly? That's where the Qlik Insight Bot™ comes in; integrating with Qlik Sense® and through popular messaging and collaboration tools that you work with everyday. (Skype, Slack, Microsoft Teams).  The Qlik Insight Bot™ provides access to more people so they can make data-driven decisions, simply by ... well, having a conversation.  The Qlik Insight Bot™ engages users in meaningful dialog, inviting casual users not just to ask questions, but to discover and explore a depth of insight behind answers. 

Watch this brief promo to quickly see it in action and learn more:

Watch the Product Tour to get some deeper knowledge on how it works:

Regards,
Mike Tarallo - follow me on Twitter
Qlik

9 Comments
MVP
MVP

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for sharing this. I have to work on a POC integrating QS with Skype through a bot. Therefore, it's a great news for me at the right time. I was initially looking at QlikBotNode as a possible solution. However, was still waiting for something from Qlik themselves after we got the news of CrunchBot acquisition. 

So here I am looking for more details about HOW. Could you please share some more details on that, or we have to wait a bit more for that?

-Thanks

tresesco  

Luminary
Luminary

Thanks for sharing this overview, Mike. I will be very interested to watch this product as it grows and matures.

I can also see two potentially valuable use cases for the Insight Bot as it exists today.  Definitely excited to see what come next.

Partner
Partner

Thanks @Michael_Tarallo ! It looks great! When will it be available for sale to our customers?

Regards, Marcel.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi All - it is available now through our early access program - you need to contact a Qlik rep. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
Contributor
Contributor

Is this available in Qlikview (not just Sense)?

Creator
Creator

Hi Michael,

what will be the cost of QIB through early access program and when it is going to be available for normal distribution. 

Thanks

0 Likes