Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hey guys thanks for taking the time to watch these videos on our new Qlik Insight Bot™. Since we just announced the general availability of the Qlik Insight Bot - I am happy to share this quick product tour that will walk you through a brief introduction on some of the various operations and capabilities available. 

In summary, the Qlik Insight Bot™ offers AI-powered conversational analytics for your Qlik Sense environment.  We have always been taught that working with analytics means interacting visually with dashboards and charts or data visualizations. - But, what if you could just talk to your analytics directly and get the answers you need, instantly? That's where the Qlik Insight Bot™ comes in; integrating with Qlik Sense® and through popular messaging and collaboration tools that you work with everyday. (Skype, Slack, Microsoft Teams).  The Qlik Insight Bot™ provides access to more people so they can make data-driven decisions, simply by ... well, having a conversation.  The Qlik Insight Bot™ engages users in meaningful dialog, inviting casual users not just to ask questions, but to discover and explore a depth of insight behind answers. 

Watch this brief promo to quickly see it in action and learn more:

Watch the Product Tour to get some deeper knowledge on how it works:

Regards,
Mike Tarallo - follow me on Twitter
Qlik

9 Comments
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for sharing this. I have to work on a POC integrating QS with Skype through a bot. Therefore, it's a great news for me at the right time. I was initially looking at QlikBotNode as a possible solution. However, was still waiting for something from Qlik themselves after we got the news of CrunchBot acquisition. 

So here I am looking for more details about HOW. Could you please share some more details on that, or we have to wait a bit more for that?

-Thanks

tresesco  

greg-anderson
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Thanks for sharing this overview, Mike. I will be very interested to watch this product as it grows and matures.

I can also see two potentially valuable use cases for the Insight Bot as it exists today.  Definitely excited to see what come next.

marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Thanks @Michael_Tarallo ! It looks great! When will it be available for sale to our customers?

Regards, Marcel.

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi All - it is available now through our early access program - you need to contact a Qlik rep. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
tjardine
Contributor
Contributor

Is this available in Qlikview (not just Sense)?

engr_farhanqadr
Creator
Creator

Hi Michael,

what will be the cost of QIB through early access program and when it is going to be available for normal distribution. 

Thanks

0 Likes
oscmandino
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi @Michael_Tarallo , are there any news about this product? 

When is it going to be available and how is it going to be licensed?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
nirav_gshah
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Michael,

Is it possible to integrate the QLik Bot with our custom chatbot. Any direct documentation to read and refer.

Regards

Nirav

0 Likes
SteveCharlesworth
Contributor
Contributor

Likewise, IT is kind of adamant everybody uses Cisco Jabber here. Any way to integrate with that?

0 Likes