Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

It’s time! In August we announced Qlik Sense Cloud Business will transition to Qlik Sense Business. Now, Qlik Sense Cloud users can begin to migrate content and users to Qlik Sense Business with a Qlik Sense Business Subscription. The video above and attached PDF can guide you through that process.

Qlik Sense Business, Qlik’s newest SaaS offering, brings the power of Qlik’s third-generation analytics platform to groups, teams, and businesses that want to quickly get started operationalizing analytics and making data-driven decisions. All users get unmatched analytical power, with unique associative exploration and search, AI-powered insight suggestions, and app creation and data prep.  Qlik Sense Business is built on the same cloud-native architecture and highly-scalable cloud service as Qlik Sense Enterprise, ensuring the same consistent, seamless, and powerful experience for all users of cloud editions of Qlik Sense.

All Qlik Sense Cloud users (Business and Basic) must migrate their content to Qlik Sense Business by December 15, 2019, or it will be lost.

Here's what you need to know to prepare:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Customers on Annual Subscriptions

You will receive two emails this week guiding you to set up Qlik Sense Business. The first email will explain the product change and how to set up Qlik Sense Business.  The second email will include a unique link to set up Qlik Sense Business.  Once you complete the set up process, Qlik Sense Business will be automatically configured to the same number of users and renewal date as your existing Qlik Sense Cloud Business subscription.  You can then begin moving content and adding users to complete the migration. 

You’ll have access to both Qlik Sense Cloud Business and Qlik Sense Business through December 15, 2019 to ensure ample time to smoothly transition your content and users.

If you didn’t receive your set-up email or the link in the email expired, please log a support case.

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Customers on Month-to-Month Subscriptions and Qlik Sense Cloud Basic Customers

Next month you will receive emails with information about how to sign up for a Qlik Sense Business free trial and a limited time offer for 50% off your first annual subscription of Qlik Sense Business (month-to-month subscriptions will not be available). Be sure to follow the instructions in that email to ensure you receive the discount.

Once you sign up for a Qlik Sense Business subscription, you will also have access to both Qlik Sense Cloud Business and Qlik Sense Basic through December 15, 2019 to ensure ample time to smoothly transition your content and users.

To learn more about how to use Qlik Sense Business, visit our Help website, and if you have questions about the transition process, post them down below.

182 Comments
Lahiry
Contributor
Contributor

Excelente aplicación para tableros de control tiempo real.... 🙂

sobranie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi gentlemen! I can not open my QS Basic account. I haven't got any e-mails that it will be blocked. Now I lost all my applications. How can I restore them?

Dheeraj_Sirohi
Contributor
Contributor

Excellent idea jeff, totaly agree with you.

ajaygcet
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Excellent idea ,Totaly agree with you .

alpaelectric
Contributor
Contributor

I cant joint in  Qlik Sense Desktop with my account Cloud Bussines

Aliz
Contributor
Contributor

How about Qlik Sense Desktop, I was trying to open it last night and it bring me to the Qlik Community page any help 

whiteolivia
Contributor
Contributor

hi

zwhong
Contributor
Contributor

hi

QlikUpdate
Creator
Creator

Hello, everyone.

We are still working on the Qlik Sense Desktop authentication issue. We understand this is Disruptive and is affecting your ability to be productive. We are also working on a workaround if the problem can’t be solved quickly.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We’ll provide an update as soon as possible.

Joe

dfpd_con
Contributor
Contributor