Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

It’s time! In August we announced Qlik Sense Cloud Business will transition to Qlik Sense Business. Now, Qlik Sense Cloud users can begin to migrate content and users to Qlik Sense Business with a Qlik Sense Business Subscription. The video above and attached PDF can guide you through that process.

Qlik Sense Business, Qlik’s newest SaaS offering, brings the power of Qlik’s third-generation analytics platform to groups, teams, and businesses that want to quickly get started operationalizing analytics and making data-driven decisions. All users get unmatched analytical power, with unique associative exploration and search, AI-powered insight suggestions, and app creation and data prep.  Qlik Sense Business is built on the same cloud-native architecture and highly-scalable cloud service as Qlik Sense Enterprise, ensuring the same consistent, seamless, and powerful experience for all users of cloud editions of Qlik Sense.

All Qlik Sense Cloud users (Business and Basic) must migrate their content to Qlik Sense Business by December 15, 2019, or it will be lost.

Here's what you need to know to prepare:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Customers on Annual Subscriptions

You will receive two emails this week guiding you to set up Qlik Sense Business. The first email will explain the product change and how to set up Qlik Sense Business.  The second email will include a unique link to set up Qlik Sense Business.  Once you complete the set up process, Qlik Sense Business will be automatically configured to the same number of users and renewal date as your existing Qlik Sense Cloud Business subscription.  You can then begin moving content and adding users to complete the migration. 

You’ll have access to both Qlik Sense Cloud Business and Qlik Sense Business through December 15, 2019 to ensure ample time to smoothly transition your content and users.

If you didn’t receive your set-up email or the link in the email expired, please log a support case.

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Customers on Month-to-Month Subscriptions and Qlik Sense Cloud Basic Customers

Next month you will receive emails with information about how to sign up for a Qlik Sense Business free trial and a limited time offer for 50% off your first annual subscription of Qlik Sense Business (month-to-month subscriptions will not be available). Be sure to follow the instructions in that email to ensure you receive the discount.

Once you sign up for a Qlik Sense Business subscription, you will also have access to both Qlik Sense Cloud Business and Qlik Sense Basic through December 15, 2019 to ensure ample time to smoothly transition your content and users.

To learn more about how to use Qlik Sense Business, visit our Help website, and if you have questions about the transition process, post them down below.

182 Comments
mauricio_correa
Contributor
Contributor

I work for a Technology Company in Campo Grande - Mato Grosso do Sul - Brasil.

During the past 3 or 4 months, we have been using ClikSenseDesktop to create some dashboards connected to SQLServer databases here in our company. Additionally, after updating data daily, I imported and published the dashboards/apps in a QlikSenseCloud account we created to share information with some users.

However, I noticed that QlikSenseCloud  is not available anymore and that there is a migration going on from QlikSenseCloud to QlikSenseBusiness and I need some information to report to my manager.

Will there be a free trial period to use QlikSenseBusiness ? How long ?  Once it´s finished, what´s the price to use  QlikSenseBusiness ?  I didn´t find cost information anywhere.

Thanks.

Mauricio Corrêa.

Campo Grande- MS - Brasil

QlikUpdate
Creator
Creator

Hi @mauricio_correa ,

We are currently having an issue with users logging into Qlik Sense Desktop and are actively working the issue. Once that is fixed, you will still have access to QLik Sense Desktop until June 2020.

Qlik Sense Business Provides a 30 day trial period (that can be extended for an additional 15 days). 

The cost for Qlik Sense Business starts at $30/user/month. However, as you add users there is tiered pricing once you get past a certain number of users. 

I hope this helps.

Joe

rcalderonsb
Contributor
Contributor

@QlikUpdateI am able to open QSD now! Thanks for the patch!

LolitaDayaut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Bonjour,

Je suis consultante BI chez Keyrus Toulouse, partenaire Qlik.

J'utilisais la version Qlik sense cloud standard pour faire des démos aux clients. J'avais développée une application très importante dans le cadre d'une mission chez un client.

N'ayant reçu aucune information sur la date de suppression de la version Cloud Basic, je n'ai pas effectué de sauvegarde des derniers ajustements effectués dans mes applications. J'ai donc perdu tout mon travail. Ce client voulait une démo de l'outil mais ne s'est pas positionné pour acquérir l'outil. Pouvez-vous m'indiquer s'il y a un moyen de récupérer une sauvegarde de mon application sans passer par la version Business ? 

Cordialement.

ANACONSULT
Contributor II
Contributor II

Olá.  Eu utilizava o Qlik Sense Cloud,versão free.  A partir de hoje não consigo mais utilizar.

Como faço para adquirir as licenças Qlik Cloud Business.  Preciso de 01 licença p/ desenvolvedor e 2 para visualizadores.

Aguardo instruções.

QlikUpdate
Creator
Creator

@ANACONSULT ,

You can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Qlik Sense Business here: https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/qlik-sense-business.

In QSB there is no concept or professional and analyzer users. All users in QSB act as Professional users, although there are ways to limit people's access.

If you absolutely need to Professional/Analyzer capability, you would need to move to QLik Sense Enterprise.

(Google translation follows)

Você pode se inscrever para uma avaliação gratuita de 30 dias do Qlik Sense Business aqui: https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/qlik-sense-business.

No QSB, não há conceito ou usuários profissionais e analisadores. Todos os usuários no QSB atuam como usuários profissionais, embora haja maneiras de limitar o acesso das pessoas.

Se você precisar absolutamente do recurso Professional / Analyzer, precisará mudar para o QLik Sense Enterprise.

Regards,
Joe

0 Likes
LIbarrola
Contributor
Contributor

Hola, no he realizado la migración a QSB desde QSCB.

Podrían asistirme en español, por favor. GRacias desde ya

Mis saludos desde Chile

Vincent24
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi, 

I lost all my apps; I was in hospital for a while only to find that I cannot access Qlik sense cloud hub. Didn't get a chance to transfer my apps which are important. Please assist on recovering my apps. How can I recover them and move them to Qlik Sense Enterprise.

Please help.

Gus_Aguilar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I can't access Qlik Sense Cloud Basic (free account). I did not receive any emails to let me know that things were changing. Apparently I needed to migrate to Qlik business before Dec. 15, 2019. Is that correct?  How can I recover the work I've done in Qlik Sense Cloud Basic? It would be terrible to loose it. 

Thank you very much!

Gus

MVanFossen
Contributor
Contributor

I did not receive any communication that Qlik Cloud was being decommissioned.  My Qlik Sense applications are no longer available....is there any way to recover these still for loading into the new Qlik Sense Cloud Business?