Skip to main content
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

It’s time! In August we announced Qlik Sense Cloud Business will transition to Qlik Sense Business. Now, Qlik Sense Cloud users can begin to migrate content and users to Qlik Sense Business with a Qlik Sense Business Subscription. The video above and attached PDF can guide you through that process.

Qlik Sense Business, Qlik’s newest SaaS offering, brings the power of Qlik’s third-generation analytics platform to groups, teams, and businesses that want to quickly get started operationalizing analytics and making data-driven decisions. All users get unmatched analytical power, with unique associative exploration and search, AI-powered insight suggestions, and app creation and data prep.  Qlik Sense Business is built on the same cloud-native architecture and highly-scalable cloud service as Qlik Sense Enterprise, ensuring the same consistent, seamless, and powerful experience for all users of cloud editions of Qlik Sense.

All Qlik Sense Cloud users (Business and Basic) must migrate their content to Qlik Sense Business by December 15, 2019, or it will be lost.

Here's what you need to know to prepare:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Customers on Annual Subscriptions

You will receive two emails this week guiding you to set up Qlik Sense Business. The first email will explain the product change and how to set up Qlik Sense Business.  The second email will include a unique link to set up Qlik Sense Business.  Once you complete the set up process, Qlik Sense Business will be automatically configured to the same number of users and renewal date as your existing Qlik Sense Cloud Business subscription.  You can then begin moving content and adding users to complete the migration. 

You’ll have access to both Qlik Sense Cloud Business and Qlik Sense Business through December 15, 2019 to ensure ample time to smoothly transition your content and users.

If you didn’t receive your set-up email or the link in the email expired, please log a support case.

Qlik Sense Cloud Business Customers on Month-to-Month Subscriptions and Qlik Sense Cloud Basic Customers

Next month you will receive emails with information about how to sign up for a Qlik Sense Business free trial and a limited time offer for 50% off your first annual subscription of Qlik Sense Business (month-to-month subscriptions will not be available). Be sure to follow the instructions in that email to ensure you receive the discount.

Once you sign up for a Qlik Sense Business subscription, you will also have access to both Qlik Sense Cloud Business and Qlik Sense Basic through December 15, 2019 to ensure ample time to smoothly transition your content and users.

To learn more about how to use Qlik Sense Business, visit our Help website, and if you have questions about the transition process, post them down below.

182 Comments
ValterRD
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi, if a didnt download my app from my old qlikcloud i lost it? becouse qlikcloud.com is directing to this community link, and i cannot access this old account to download my app. Please help

LolitaDayaut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello Joe,

When i click on  https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/qlik-sense-business, i receive the mail but when i click on "Let's get start" i can't connect me on my account. Please help, i need to recover my apps. Can you give access to Qlik Sense Cloud (free) one day to recover all we need?

clemenceabad
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello everybody,

I used qlik sense cloud business before it became qlik sense business except that I no longer have access to the applications or the URL while I paid qlik sense cloud business for a year. someone can help me ?

Thanks

0 Likes
RonaldB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Here the same problem, i want my data back! Never had any emails or info about this change. Please fix this asap. You removed the login screen and put a blog post back for it, this is definitely in my top 5 weirdest mistakes bij a software company. Who thought this was a brilliant idea??

0 Likes
LolitaDayaut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Bonjour,

Peut-on avoir une réponse claire sur la possibilité de récupérer nos applications développées sur QSC (version gratuite) dans le cas où nous ne migrons pas vers QSCB?

Nous sommes nombreux (partenaires et clients) à avoir perdu des applications construites dans le cadre du travail et donc qui ont une importance capitale pour chacun d'entre nous.

Le plus simple serait de donner l'accès à la version gratuite sur une période pour pouvoir télécharger nos applications. 

La communication concernant la date limite de transfert aurait due être communiquée à l'ouverture des sessions QSC. Il n'y aurait pas eu autant d'incidents et autant de personnes impactées. Pour ma part, je suis face à un client pour lequel j'avais créé une démo Qlik Sense. Et juste avant la réunion de présentation, vous supprimez, sans prévenir clairement les utilisateurs, la plateforme. Mon client m'a clairement annoncé qu'il ne se tournerait pas vers Qlik si des évènements aussi imprévisible se produise. Je ne pense pas que ce soit le seul prospect que vous allez perdre si une solution n'est pas trouvée.

Cordialement.

0 Likes
QlikTonic
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ça fait des mois que l on est informé de ces changements... on peut leur reprocher de ne plus avoir de version gratuite qui permette de faire/construire  des démos et ensuite convertir des licences... mais pas de ne pas avoir informé... 

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Lolilta and QlikTonic:

Français:

Comme vous le savez, Qlik Sense Cloud, à la fois dans ses niveaux Basic et Business, a été fermé pour être remplacé par Qlik Sense Business. sur une période de 3 à 4 mois pour informer les clients de l'arrêt imminent via plusieurs chemins de communication, y compris le courrier électronique direct, les publications de la communauté Qlik et un message dans Qlik Sense Cloud Hub chaque fois qu'un utilisateur se connecte. Ces notifications notent clairement que le contenu ne serait pas disponible après la fermeture, qui était initialement prévue pour le 15 décembre 2019. Nous avons également accordé une période de grâce aux clients jusqu'à la date finale du 10 janvier 2020. Malheureusement, pour le moment, nous ne pourrons pas récupérer le contenu du ancien système. 

Malheureusement, rien ne peut être fait. Je sympathise avec toi.

Cordialement,

Mike

English:

As you know, Qlik Sense Cloud, in both its Basic and Business tiers, was shut down to be replaced with Qlik Sense Business. The final shutdown occurred on January 10, 2020. While we sympathize with your situation, Qlik made a significant effort over a period of 3-4 months to notify customers of the impending shutdown via multiple communication paths, including direct email, Qlik Community posts, and a message in the Qlik Sense Cloud Hub each time a user logged in. These notifications clearly noted that content would not be available after the shutdown, which was originally scheduled for December 15, 2019. We additionally provided a grace period for customers up until the final January 10, 2020 date. Regretfully at this time, we will not be able retrieve content from the old system.

So unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. I sympathize with you.

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
ValterRD
Contributor II
Contributor II

Shame on Qlik! 

You errase my content , that's not a rigth way to Deal with potential customers, you need tô learn more about PLG.

0 Likes
LolitaDayaut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Bonjour Michael_Tarallo ,

Je vous remercie pour cette réponse précise. J'ai eu tort de ne pas lire la communication de la communauté Qlik mais je vous assure ne pas avoir eu de message dans Qlik Sense Cloud Hub à la connexion malheureusement. Sinon croyez-moi que j'aurais tout sauvegarder. En tout cas, je vous remercie encore pour cette réponse claire et nette.

Cordialement.

0 Likes
QlikTonic
Contributor III
Contributor III

Oui je suis 100 % ok, La communication était claire et bien diffusée.

Ceci dit la perte de la version gratuite est un réel frein pour convertir des prospects, c était quelque chose qui faisait la différence chez qlik. 
mais on s adaptera... ou pas...

0 Likes