Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

thumb.pngHey guys - what a week we had at Qonnections! If I met some of you while attending, it was a pleasure to meet you in person and I'm glad we had a chance to chat. I look forward to working with you in the Qlik Community.  I also hope you have seen all the great content created by our Qlikies, analysts, partners and colleagues. Be sure to check our corp blog for the latest highlights and references. As we play catch-up and recoup from Qonnections withdrawal, one particular feature made a good impression on many that I spoke with at Qonnections.  So much so I decided to create a Qlik Sense in 60 on it to showcase it.

Within in the April 2018 release of Qlik Sense, you can now publish Qlik Sense apps to - AND - move apps from - Streams directly from within the Qlik Sense Hub. Making it much easier for content admins to share their Qlik Sense apps with the greater community. Check out this quick video to see how it is done:

Qlik Sense in 60 - Publish and Move from Hub

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Can't see the video? YouTube blocked by your region or organization? Download the .mp4 to view on your computer or mobile device.

14 Comments