Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Note: If you do not have access to YouTube, most videos mentioned are available as attachments (.mp4) for download on their appropriate pages.

It was back in early May, at our Qonnections 2016 event that our CTO and SVP of Products, Anthony Deighton, first previewed a number of exciting and new announcements to our visual analytics platform. In true "Hollywood style" - I was very excited to share what I witnessed, but only could reveal so much. I thought I could add to the suspense with a movie-like teaser trailer. Some that saw it even joked that it almost gave them a seizure.

Video Link : 4439

Well I’m even more excited to announce that we have now delivered on the first batch of these innovations with the general availability of Qlik Sense Enterprise 3.0, new Qlik Connectors, the release of NPrinting 17.1 and new topical packages for Qlik DataMarket.  There is just way too much in 3.0 to list so I suggest you watch this 7 min video presentation which explains what’s new in greater detail.

In Summary:

• Visual Data Preparation
  • Visual Search
  • Automatic Recognition and Creation of location keys for point maps
  • DataMarket Topical Packages
  • NPrinting Support for Qlik Sense
  • Time-aware Charts
  • Widgets
  • Connectors

If you want to learn about each of these features and more, view the What's New in Qlik Sense 3.0 video index page available here, complete with samples, data and video download. Now of course picking up on my movie theme if you’re like me, you don’t always trust the movie critics, and you’ll want to try these new capabilities for yourself. One of the best ways to do this is to simply try Qlik Sense Cloud (www.qlikcloud.com) because by the time you are reading this we will have upgraded Qlik Sense Cloud to version 3.0.  Get the Popcorn ready and enjoy the show!

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

7 Comments
Not applicable

Great News, looking forward to upgrade our qlik sense server!

Or
MVP
MVP

Meanwhile, QlikView hasn't gotten a significant content release in ages, just a back-end rewrite and a few bug fixes.

Qlik_Trigg
Employee
Employee

As announced at Qonnections, we'll be releasing annual feature releases for QlikView, starting with 12.10 later this year. Further detail on content to come in the autumn

chris_johnson
Creator III
Creator III

Looking forward to seeing the new API libraries in the near future too. Interesting to play about with that at Qonnections

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Michael . I am using Qlik sense 2.2 and would like to change the font size.
I am trying to use the qWidget. However, I am not authorized to download it.
Could you please give me pemission to download it?
Thanks for your help!

bill_mtc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Yay! Now following Michael Torallo.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks Bill 🙂

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Follow me here: Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter