Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guys - do you have 4 minutes? Good, then let's forego my normal formalities this morning and jump right into it!

Here are some recent product and resource updates s well as an informal list of features for the next release of Qlik Sense - April 2018.

Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Enjoy,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Links mentioned in the video are:

• Can't see the video?
  • YouTube blocked by your organization or region?

Download the attached .mp4 to view on your computer or mobile device.

24 Comments
AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Qlik GeoAnalytics is now bundled in with the Qlik Sense Enterprise licence - although there is still a bit of a transition around functionality/licensing for that and you still have to install it separately. I don't know if/when that might appear in Qlik Sense Cloud if that's what you're using.

GeoAnalytics can work with ESRI data - see threads on the community like this: Is it possible to use ESRI map service in Qlik GeoAnalytics? (Note: I have no direct experience of this myself, just wanted to share).

waydec_ses
Contributor III
Contributor III

‌HI Alex,

I wasn’t aware GeoAnalytics is now bundled in with QSE, but certainly your comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayde

0 Likes
AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Yes, the new price list from February means that you now get aspects of GeoAnalytics, Web Connectors and DataMarket included with QSE - as well as the option for Analyzer (read-only) tokens (but you lose the option for Login Access Passes).

jesus_delao
Contributor II
Contributor II

Michael,

Things that I feel could improve the product that may (or may not) be relatively simple to implement:

- Partial Collapse/Expand on Pivot Tables that are not in "Indented" mode

- Export Totals row in straight tables (just like it does for pivot tables)

- Option for zebra stripping on tables (both pivot and straight)

- Selection bar should show the filter label and not the underlying field name or logic

- Straight table columns should expand to fill the allocated space rather than having an empty column at the end to fill the space

- Option to color Title, Subtitle, total, and subtotal rows in tables

- Sub totals @ group breaks on straight tables...because sometimes a pivot table is not the right answer

OK, I know you said QV feature that are not in QS, but I figured I'd take a shot. 🙂

Thanks,