Skip to main content
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hey Guys - happy Friday!! - You can see by my greeting I am genuinely excited to share with you all what I learned when diving into the world of Attunity. Yes, you heard me right, Attunity.  In February 2019 - Qlik acquired Attunity, a leader in data integration and data management solutions.  Since then I have been chomping at the bit to get my hands on the software so I could learn what it is and potentially start showcasing how awesome it is. Remember, you guys know me for almost everything Qlik Sense - but as a technology evangelist, I need to expand my video portfolio as we grow and acquire new technologies in order to share all of the amazing software capabilities and solutions available from Qlik.

When preparing for our Qlik Products November 2019 What's New video - I had the pleasure of working with Senior Solutions Engineer Thiago Bruch, whom generously shared his knowledge with me on the Attunity platform.  To start - I created a video that provides a "Hello World" so to speak of one of the products available in the Attunity platform, Attunity Replicate. I hope to follow with more videos on other pieces and use cases in the future as I continue to learn more. 

Note - we are opening a new section in the Qlik Community dedicated to Attunity where myself and other Attunity experts will be contributing -  so stay tuned to learn more.

OK - enough talk - on to the video.

The video is much longer than I normally make but stick around - you will see everything in action in real-time. It will even give you some ideas on how you can demonstrate it as well if necessary.

Send me your questions, happy to help.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo