Skip to main content
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guys

Recently, we've had some communication in regards to the registration process for a Qlik Sense Business tenant. Though, it is fairly simple and straightforward, some people prefer to see it in action first before actually attempting to do it. So I decided to show you the steps needed to register the tenant both with or without a Qlik Account. 

I have also created a quick video showing how quickly you can create your first Qlik Sense app and add data to it. (Sample data file attached below). Note these videos can be quickly used in situations where you just need to get started as quickly as possible and don't necessarily have the time to watch a longer product tour (also available).

Please see link below for other detailed resources and let me know if you have any comments or question.

Also - don't forget to enter the #QlikHighlights2019 $100 Amazon Giveaway for your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Official rules and more information available here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/The-QlikHighlights-100-Gift-Card-Giveaway-Starts-Toda...

Regards,

Mike Tarallo
Qlik

Register Your Qlik Sense Business Tenant

Create Your First App

Resources