Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi folks - this video will show you how to get started with Qlik Sense Mobile from a basic sense. There have been some signifcant changes since I last recorded a video on this and it was time for a brief update. Due note that we have much more for those of you who administer, secure and deploy mobile BI. We work with Enterprise Mobile management vendors to tightly integrate our solution with their platforms. See the resource links below.

In this video you will learn how to:

• Install the Qlik Sense Mobile App on iOS
  • Configure and Send Client Authentication Link Using the QMC
  • Verify Offline Security Settings
  • Start the app and login to your server
  • Download your app
  • Access your app offline

Note: Offline access via the Qlik Sense Mobile App is only available to Qlik Sense Enterprise customers. However, Qlik Sense servers and Qlik Sense Cloud can be quickly and easily accessed via a mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone by simply using a mobile browser that supports HTML5 - i.e. Chrome, Safari, etc. Check out these 2 videos to learn more:

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Qlik Sense Mobile

Resources:

Enjoy!

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Can't see the embedded video? YouTube blocked by your organization or region? Download the .mp4 to watch on your computer or mobile device.

11 Comments