Skip to main content
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi folks - this video will show you how to get started with Qlik Sense Mobile from a basic sense. There have been some signifcant changes since I last recorded a video on this and it was time for a brief update. Due note that we have much more for those of you who administer, secure and deploy mobile BI. We work with Enterprise Mobile management vendors to tightly integrate our solution with their platforms. See the resource links below.

In this video you will learn how to:

• Install the Qlik Sense Mobile App on iOS
  • Configure and Send Client Authentication Link Using the QMC
  • Verify Offline Security Settings
  • Start the app and login to your server
  • Download your app
  • Access your app offline

Note: Offline access via the Qlik Sense Mobile App is only available to Qlik Sense Enterprise customers. However, Qlik Sense servers and Qlik Sense Cloud can be quickly and easily accessed via a mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone by simply using a mobile browser that supports HTML5 - i.e. Chrome, Safari, etc. Check out these 2 videos to learn more:

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Qlik Sense Mobile

Resources:

Enjoy!

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Can't see the embedded video? YouTube blocked by your organization or region? Download the .mp4 to watch on your computer or mobile device.

11 Comments
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Michael,

Does the Qlik Sense Mobile App will be available  to Qlik Cloud customers in a near future ?

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Pablo - I will find out for you.

0 Likes
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

tks

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Pablo - at this time there aren't any plans to support Qlik Sense Mobile (app) with Qlik Sense Cloud. However you can still use the traditional browser version on a mobile device, you just have to be connected to a network - sop you can access Qlik Sense Cloud.

0 Likes
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Michael - thank you for the quick answer.

0 Likes
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Mike,

Is Qliksense Mobile app is available for Android devices?  If no is there any plans for that?  Most of our users use Android devices, so it will help a lot for us.

Regards,

Jagan.

0 Likes
dionverbeke
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I heard they were working on it. But as usual: no timings or commitments.

Dion

0 Likes
sunilchakala_ql
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Mike,@mto

can i install this App in Iphones and connect to the server?

I am trying to connect, i am not able to see some option whcih you showed in the above video.

Can you please confirm once?

Thanks

Sunil Kumar CM

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sunil - yes you can - you would need to make sure you have the app installed on the iPhone and make sure the client authentication link is accessed from that device. You mentioned you are not able to see "some option" in the video - can you please provide "what option" you are not able to see, so I can better assist you? - Thanks

0 Likes
fabdulazeez
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi Mike,

Our Users use  Qlik sense Mobile App. When they export the data it comes in webview (with 127.0.0.1 url). but they dont get an option to send it as attachment or save it on system. if they share it as mail only local url is being added(which wont help). Please support

Thanks & regards

0 Likes