Qlik Community

Qlik Design Blog

All about product and Qlik solutions: scripting, data modeling, visual design, extensions, best practices, etc.

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense in 60 - Embed Sheet

Image Not found

Hey guys - it's been a while since I created a Qlik Sense in 60...so I'm back with a little feature that I just stumbled upon while creating some demonstrations using the Qlik Sense April 2019 release, Embed Sheet. If you found it before I did, be sure to share how you used it and what you did and perhaps did not like. This feature was taken from a single configurator that was available in the Qlik Sense Developer Hub and now brought front and center so you can easily grab those analytics for other means. Take just 60 seconds to learn how you can embed your Qlik Sense analytics in blog posts, social media and other applications.

To learn a bit more about this feature, check out our help document and help video.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Follow me on Twitter

5 Comments
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

HI Mike,

I stumbled across this feature today in Qlik Sense Cloud (making me look like I don't know the product very well as I let out an "ooooh" in front of clients when I spotted the new menu item).

I presume though that anyone who views the embedded sheet must have a licence for Sense in the environment that the sheet is hosted?

If that is the case does it not make it largely redundant for social media etc., unless you have a server with an open licence or consumption based licencing to un-named users?

Would love to see some type of public sharing option, but I am not sure if this is it. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

_ _

0 Likes
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Just  a quick correction here, it was on the Showcase3 demo server that I spotted the option, not on Qlik Cloud. I was hopping between instances quite a lot yesterday...

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Steve,

Thanks for clarification!

//Lucke

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Hi Mike,

Can I ask what chart you're using for the Margin Distribution by Region/Company ? It looks like a combination of scatter plot and distribution plot. How is it made? 

Thanks in advance,
 Stiliyan

0 Likes