Qlik Community

Qlik Design Blog

All about product and Qlik solutions: scripting, data modeling, visual design, extensions, best practices, etc.

Employee
Employee

Qlik Technical Sales Tools - A Qlik Partner Resource

martin.pngHey guys! I'm pleased to introduce our newest guest presenter in the Qlik Design Blog, Martin Tombs, Global Pre Sales Director at Qlik. Martin has created a video presentation (embedded and attached below) which will help our partners learn how to take advantage of our Qlik Technical Sales Tools - recently announced at Qonnections. I had a chance to view this video in greater detail to prepare the intro and body of this blog - and it is absolutely amazing what the Pre-Sales organization has assembled AND now made available to our partner community!

If you are a Qlik partner, I highly recommenced you invest the 20+ mins to review this presentation and demonstration video. These tools are now being opened up to our partners as a way to facilitate self-sufficiency during the professional phase of the sales cycle.

Qlik Technical Sales Tools can be accessed from the Qlik Partner Portal and currently consists of:

• Presentation Explorer - Online Qlik application, including 400+ slides & speaker notes, search and build your presentation
  • Technical Insights - Search for answers to questions, samples questions with contextual answers and articles - great for RFPs
  • Sizing Advisor - Online Qlik tool used to deliver hardware recommendations with PDF report generation
  • Qlik Machine Images (QMI) - Automation for demonstration within personal environments of many Qlik product scenarios

Can't see the video? YouTube blocked by your organization or region? Don't fret, download the .mp4 file to watch on your computer or mobile device.

I'd like to thank Martin and the Qlik Pre-Sales organization for sharing this remarkable resource. Please post comments and questions below, we want to hear from you - myself and our team will do our best to respond. Take care all.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

1 Comment
gregorypetit
New Contributor

Hello Mike, Is there a reason why I cannot see "Qlik technical sales tools" in the "resources" section? I am logged in the partner portal. Greetings Gregory.

0 Likes