Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
ArturoMuñoz
Employee
Employee

The introduction of Qlik Sense APIs provided us with a flexible toolset to build, extend, and combine Qlik Sense with other technologies. The Qlik Sense APIs enable data to be freely exchanged between Qlik Sense and any web application, which means developers can build true data mashups with any web services or third-party library.

If you are interested in understanding more in detail how the APIs work please check Qlik Sense Developers help‌ and Francis ‌‌or Yianni posts in this blog.

I’d like to show you some of the most recent projects we have been involved in that may motivate you to try out the Qlik Sense APIs.

Refugees’ journey in Europe

We partnered with The Telegraph to create a visualization that tries to help to answer questions such as, how many refugees are coming into Europe and what route do they take. The visualization piece is embedded as a part of a larger article at their online site.

Telegraph.png

See it live here.

Visualizing survey data

We have worked on several surveys data visualization projects during the last months but I will pick two examples and I'm sure you will get the idea.

We built interactive pieces for their survey’s data adding the power of the associative engine to the survey's responses making it much more interesting, allowing us to filter the resultset to our particular interests.

The Economist.png

The Economist. Unique selling points. See it live here.

Forbes Insights. The agile, data-driven company. See it live here.

Which Airline is best for you

"When you’re buying a plane ticket, there’s a lot to consider: how much it costs, what time the flight leaves, whether there’s a layover—and which airline to fly." That's how Time Magazine introduced this piece that will help us, based on our own criterias, discover which airline fits you better.

Time Magazine.png

See it live here.

I hope you like these examples.

AMZ

7 Comments