Qlik Community

Qlik Design Blog

All about product and Qlik solutions: scripting, data modeling, visual design, extensions, best practices, etc.

Employee
Employee

Hey guys – it’s that time of year again for my annual #QlikHighlights contest which showcases the passion you have for Qlik and the interesting solutions created with our products. This is your chance to share an awesome, or memorable, Qlik moment from 2019 - such as a partner or customer success story, a personal experience enriched by Qlik, a global event where we made an impact, or a product feature that transformed your business.

Normally, we run this on Twitter, but this time I’m opening it up to our LinkedIn followers as well. This means we will have one Twitter winner (ha ha - say that 3 times fast) AND one LinkedIn winner. Oh, and the Amazon Gift Card prize has increased from $50 to $100!

All you need to do is post your memorable Qlik related piece of content or memorable moment with the hashtag #QlikHighlights2019  and tag me @mtarallo on Twitter or @Michael_Tarallo on LinkedIn to be entered and so I am aware and so I can re-share your Qlik awesomeness. 

For example – did Qlik Insight Bot provide you with a unique, AI powered conversational analytics experience? Did the acquisition of Attunity introduce you to a new breed of enterprise data management capabilities? We want to know!

Or you could share your success stories on the use of our multi-cloud architecture, AI capabilities, the associative difference, and other great features that have solved your business problems!  We want to hear from you on how Qlik has made a difference and how we have helped transform your business over the past year. Be creative and get posting, I will announce the winner in March. See below for official contest rules.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo
LinkedIn
Twitter

#QlikHighlights2019 Giveaway Official Rules

Winner will be selected and announced on Twitter and LinkedIn by Michael Tarallo on March 3rd, 2020 in the Tuesday edition of the Qlik Design Blog. Only one unique winner per social media platform. Entries will be randomly selected by a hashtag selection app. Entries must be an interesting or valid Qlik highlight or discovery - which can include screen shots, pictures, videos and links. Only one entry per participant. If multiple entries are submitted they will be considered and the best one judged. Non-qualifying entries will be discarded and the next entry will be selected at random. Contest starts Tuesday, Jan 8, 2020 and ends on February 28th 2020.  Amazon Gift cards / codes are only valid to participants where Amazon services are available.

Previous Winners: