Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
ArturoMuñoz
Employee
Employee

This is part one in a series of blog posts where I will share some of the resources that I use on a daily basis. Today I am going to share some of my bookmarks, specifically blogs. These are some of the most interesting blogs discussing QlikView today.

QlikView notes

qlikviewnotes.jpg

Qlikblog.at

qlikblog.at.jpg

QV Design

QVDesign.jpg

QlikView notes is one of the first QlikView oriented blogs. It’s made by Rob Wunderlich and it is a great source for developers to find performance tips and best practices.

Stefan Walther is behind this amazing blog. It's one of the best blogs to stay up to date with QlikView extensions, so if you are looking for something Qool you are in the right place.

Beingpassionate about QlikView design, this is one of my favorite sources of inspiration. In Matthew Crowther own words: “So have a browse around and get inspired; it’s not plagiarism; it’s research.”

QlikView Tips

QlikTips.jpg

QlikView Maven

QlikView Maven.jpg

QlikShare

QlikShare.jpg

Stephen Redmond is covering visualization, technical tips and business related opinions, all in one place.

Tim Benoit : “a mix of tips for both beginners and advanced users with a focus on things you won't find in the manual”.

Deepak Vadithala is doing an impressive job with QlikShare. Here you will find QlikView video tutorials, quizzes and tips. Well done Deepak!

The Qlik Board!

QlikBoard.jpg

QlikView Addict

Addict.jpg

mindspank

mindspank.jpg

Bill Lay is running this very practical blog where he writes about personal experiences with QlikView and creative tips for standard objects.

Matt Fryer, creator of QlikView Notepad ++, has a blog that contains explanations, examples, tips, tricks and musings from a QlikView addict.

At Alex Karlsson´s blog you will find some new and exciting QlikView extensions. Great for map extensions and visualization related topics.

QlikFix

QlikFix.jpg

iQlik

iQlik.jpg

QuickIntelligence

Quickintelligence.jpg

QlikView blog: tips, tricks and tutorials. By Barry Harmsen, co-author of the book "QlikView 11 for Developers".

One tip per month seems to be the rule. By Miguel García, co-author of the book "QlikView 11 for Developers".

Steve Dark’s blog contains QlikView tips about development and also some screen casts on youtube.

TIQView

TIQView.jpg

Living QlikView

livingQlikView.jpg

One Qlik at a Time

OneQlikatatime.jpg

With focus on data integration you will find articles around how to connect with not so ordinary data sources like HANA, Hadoop and so forth.

Interesting blog around data visualization and tips and tricks. By  Aaron Couron

Chris Johnson is categorizing his posts in three self explanatory categories: Basic, Intermediate and opinion.

Bi Review

bireview.jpg

...and points beyond

points.jpg

Michael Ellerbeck

MichaelEllerbeck.jpg

Dmitry Gudkov's blog is about Business Intelligence and Data Visualization. Not just about QlikView but mainly.

Jay Jakosky writes mostly about data, so if you are in this industry this is a nice read with good links.

Michael writes about a bunch of different topics tech related. A very active blog; it seems he read and knows all about Qlikosphere

If you know another QlikView blog and you think I should include it in the Qlikosphere, please leave a comment and I´ll do my best.

Enjoy Qliking!

Arturo Muñoz

60 Comments
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks Rebecca - pleased to have your IntuiQlik blog listed among the blogs we list and allow to be searched.

0 Likes
antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Arturo, Thanks. So many . Do you know someone Italian?

Regards

0 Likes
ablaas
Contributor II
Contributor II

Gracias Arturo

If you use Feedbin, Feedly or others, here is a link to the OPML file (in Dropbox) so you can aggregate them easily!!!

Qlik RSS subscriptions compiled by http://community.qlik.com/people/amz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blogger served its purpose but I have relaunched LivingQlikView on my own domain.  I am now at http://LivingQlikView.com

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only know few of these.

Thanks for sharing .

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Kokade

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing

Great List

0 Likes
rajkumarb
Creator II
Creator II

Thanks For Sharing

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever you're gonna do it ,please, at least do it in both lenguajes: German|English

Thanks.

0 Likes
rajkumarb
Creator II
Creator II

Thanks For Sharing

0 Likes
tiago_hubner
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thanks.

0 Likes