Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi guys - in this edition of the Qlik Design Blog, I have a short video that briefly introduces you to some of the new features available in Qlik Sense February 2018. Some of the related features are already available in Qlik Sense Cloud and can be used immediately. (note: themes is not available in Qlik Sense Cloud). The software download is currently available to customers and partners who have signed up for the Technical Preview and will be made available for download in our customer downloads area this month.

Qlik Sense February 2018

Available shortly on the Qlik Help Channel - see more of these new features in action with our how-to tutorials.

Please let us know what you think by posting comments below.

What's New - Qlik Sense February 2018

Enjoy!

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Can't see the video? YouTube blocked by your Region or Company? Download the .mp4 to watch on your computer or mobile device.

35 Comments
chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Custom Themes

dionverbeke
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Even more Theming as an extension.

haty
Contributor III
Contributor III

Looking forward to the custom themes!

Sure some of my users will love the data prep improvements

paulyeo11
Master
Master

Hi All

Can some one share the new feature iphone support .

Does it mean that now it can support off line ?

Meaning i can download the report to my iphone , and with out 3G i am still able to view the report ?

Paul Yeo

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Yeo - yes -the same offline capability that was available with iOS on an iPad is now available on iPhones. HTH

0 Likes
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Hi Michael

Thank you for your sharing .

I just manage to install the iOS App ,I realise that i can either doing 2 thing :-

1) open the demo app.

2) need to have enterprise license , in order to view my QVF from app

So in summary for QS development , the IOS app does not allow me to load my QVF app right ?

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Correct - it is read, view interact only for published apps available in stream for the logged in user. To those whom have an Enterprise license and for those whom have been granted offline access from the Qlik Management Console.

0 Likes
martinien
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi!

Custom theming is great news !

I could not find docs about the use of CSS in custom themes. Are we supposed to use browser dev tools to find the classes to use in custom CSS or will there be guidelines? I'm actually apllying custom style for sheet (background....), are there good practice to ensure that my custom stylesheet will not be affected by change of classes in future versions?

Martin

0 Likes
AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

If you're wanting a quick start for Custom Themes, check out our basic theme builder... https://www.ometistoolkit.com/themebuilder

It doesn't go as far as it sounds like you want to go martinien‌ (at least not yet) but others may find it useful.

0 Likes
tplqqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Michael, is the theme extension available TODAY? Maybe in a patch we've yet to download? Please advise.

Thanks!

--Tami.

0 Likes