Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Wow! There are some really mind-blowing trends developing in BI and data analytics. Here are a few that have me the most excited, and my favorite examples of each from the past year.

Augmented Analytics

artificial-intelligence-2228610_640.jpg

Augmented intelligence incorporates machine learning to supplement and support human analysis. Qlik Sense is now capable of Advanced Analytics Integration through the use of server-side extensions, and Qlik Sense + Advanced Analytics = Augmented Intelligence. Go get started augmenting your own intelligence today, using Qlik Sense Advanced Analytics Toolbox‌.

speech-bubbles-303206_640.png

Conversational Analytics

As virtual assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant and chatbots in messaging services like Slack and Telegram become more ubiquitous, interest in conversational analytics continues to grow. Conversational analytics is the ability to provide a query in natural language, either spoken aloud or as text, and receive a response. The ability to simply ask a question and get an answer about your data is pretty cool. Ask some questions and get some answers by trying out QlikBotNode‌.

Immersive Analytics

thumbnail.png

Immersive analytics utilizes virtual and augmented reality to enable analytics in immersive environments. While widespread adoption of immersive analytics may be a little further off that either augmented intelligence or conversational analytics, the possibilities are truly exciting. Immerse yourself today and take a glimpse into the future with Qlik Healthcare Analytics AR‌.

4 Comments
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

These are great examples and shows how Qlik is the most open and extensible Analytics platform in the market.

Cheers !!

RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

This is some cool stuff!

But I have to say that I'm really looking forward to trying Qlik's Big Data Indexing. Hope you guys will be releasing it soon

0 Likes
RobertKorzeniowski
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I am working on Augmented/Virtual Reality tool that play wuth Qlick to create more immersive analytics. I will be grateful foar any feedback about our concept.

joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

@RobertKorzeniowski - which AR/VR platform are you developing upon? I'd be happy to help test this and provide app use cases, like we did with the Surgical use case in the videos above for Healthcare.

0 Likes