Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hey guys - a few valued Qlik Community members and contributors  ( @millerhm  @juraj_misina  ) brought to my attention an interesting topic after we released the February 2019 release of Qlik Sense.

What if I want those exciting, sexy, awesome, new visualizations I just saw....BUT I am not ready to upgrade to February 2019? 

Since we don't offer the Visualization Bundle as a separate installation package,  I guess you could find them individually in the Qlik Branch Garden - as I originally suggested, but @millerhm pointed out that they wanted the "certified extensions" that were part of the February 2019 release. That's when @juraj_misina made mention of a simple work-around involving "stealing them" Smiley Wink from the February 2019 release of Qlik Sense Desktop. I thought this was a great topic to produce a quick video on to show others whom might not be familiar with how that process might look.

Watch this quick video to see how I "stole" the visualization bundle from the February 2019 release and added it to my Qlik Sense Enterprise November 2018 release.

Thanks @millerhm and @juraj_misina for your contribution!

Note: I cannot attach the .zip file here at this time. It is possible if you have any issues with these extensions while being used with an older release, our support team may ask you to reproduce the issue within the February 2019 release, so please be aware.

Can't see the video? YouTube blocked by your region or organization?

Download the .mp4 to watch on your computer or mobile device.

Thanks,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Follow me

22 Comments