Skip to main content
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

NPrinting.png

The Reporting with QlikView NPrinting course is based on QlikView NPrinting v17. This course is intended for business users and business analysts who need to be able to build and distribute static reports from QlikView. The course will cover the generation of reports based on (multiple) QlikView applications, options for distribution to users and groups, and scheduling options.

Please note that this course is only suitable for those wishing to learn specifically about the features of QlikView NPrinting v17. This course is not compatible with earlier versions QlikView NPrinting.

How Can You Learn NPrinting?

Visit http://inter.viewcentral.com/reg/qlik/ReportQVNPrinting to register today!

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

Is there a syllabus of what the course covers?  I am trying to gauge the target market in my organization for registering for this class.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your interest! Any available information on the course is located at the link above to register. If you are looking for more information on the course this link does not provide, please contact your regional Training Manager for more details. I see you are from Indiana, so feel free to send an email to ustraining@qlik.com to obtain any information available on the course. Thanks again for your interest!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

Will this cover NP17? Do you expect new material for based on new / different capabilities.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your question and interest! Yes, this course will cover NP17 material and it's capabilities. Please let us know if you have any further questions Jim!

0 Likes