Skip to main content
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Certification.png

Qlik Sense Certification Exams are in development and coming soon! By March 31, the first

two Qlik Sense certifications will be released: Qlik Sense Administrator and Qlik Sense Data Architect. These exams will be available through our test delivery partner, Pearson VUE. Look for all the details about the exams at Qlik Certification.com in March.

To better prepare yourself, make sure to register for Qlik Sense training!  Classes are filling up fast so don't miss out.  For a list of Qlik Sense courses visit Qlik Sense.com.

46 Comments
afurtado
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Karen.

What kind of criteria was used to be a beta?

Was in portal partner?

Best,

Alessandro Furtado

0 Likes
Not applicable

Alessandro, I have a spreadsheet that was sent to study guidance for this test.

0 Likes
afurtado
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Paulo.  How did you know about this beta?   Could you send to me your spreadsheet?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I received an email through the owner of my company , we are Qlik partner.

Alessandro I do not have permission to attach the spreadsheet . tell me your email I send to you.

Regards.

0 Likes
afurtado
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

We are also a partner.

Please, if you can send to me, this is my e-mail furtado@bildenservicos.com.br <mailto:furtado@bildenservicos.com.br>

Best,

Alessandro Furtado

0 Likes
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Alessandro -

The Qlik Sense Business Analyst Beta Exam was NOT announced to all partners because it was limited to 100 people.

FYI, the spreadsheet you and Paulo have been discussing is the exam blueprint, the list of sections and objectives from which the exam questions were written. This can be used as a study guide and will be part of the Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam web page (when I create it in late August!)

Regards,

Karen