Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart Resizing

Hi,

Can anyone help me to resizing the Line/Bar chart, as i need to see the trending of KPI's on same window for longer trend. So that i can grab it and paste in my PPT.

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Dear AShish,   the resizing is made the same way as in windows. Just activate the chart by clicking on its header, than grab the corner of the chart by the cursor/mouse and resize it.

Lem me know, if I understood you wrong and you need smth else

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

You need to make sure that the Allow Move/Size option is enabled for the specific chart as well.

QlikView Desktop: Right Click on chart -> Properties -> Layout Tab -> check Alloy Move/Size

Ajax Client:

Right Click -> Properties -> Options -> Allow Move.Size

I hope this helps

Regards

Agis

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the Agis,

I am using Qlik Sense. I can not find the option of properties.

Also i don't only want to move the chart but also want to squeeze it on same window. My motive is to see the monthly trending of KPI's in a single page. But with the current options i can see it only by scrolling towards Left/Right OR Upward/Downward direction.

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Ashish

Sorry, I though you were using QlikView.

If you are using Qlik Sense, you need to click on the EDIT button on the top right corner, and then you'll be able to select and resize any object.

Regards

Agis

Not applicable
Author

Hi Agis,

My friend, still you are getting my requirement. Please see the attched snapshot, i do not want to scroll the chart. Just want to grab all the information on one page. Like in excel we do, we can strech or unstrech the graph, but can not see any option in qliksense to squeez all the chart information on one page.

Snapshot.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi alexa,

Please see the attached snapshot, i do not want to scroll the chart. Just want to grab all the information on one page. Like in excel we do, we can stretch or unstretch the graph, but can not see any option in qlik sense to squeez all the chart information on one page.

Snapshot.jpg

AishwaryaVyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I have the same requirement. Could you please tell me if you found a solution for this?