Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RG2
Contributor
Contributor

Continuous classroom subscription management portal

Hi,

I am the administrator for the subscription management portal for the continuous classroom training. The subscription level that we bought was 'Qlik Continuous Classroom Corporate up to 10 Users 36 Month Subscription'. How do I remove a user from the training once they are done with the training and add other user for this training. I don't see any option for that. Could you please let me know how to do that.

Thanks!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Christina_Voigt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out with your question.  To remove users, you can email education@qlik.com  and we can assist you there.  Simply tell us your company name and registration number along with who you would like removed and the Education team will look into this for you.  

Again, please contact education@qlik.com with any questions about managing your subscription!

Thanks, 

Christina Voigt

Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Christina_Voigt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out with your question.  To remove users, you can email education@qlik.com  and we can assist you there.  Simply tell us your company name and registration number along with who you would like removed and the Education team will look into this for you.  

Again, please contact education@qlik.com with any questions about managing your subscription!

Thanks, 

Christina Voigt

Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager

JessWade
Contributor
Contributor

Subscriptionflow provided startups and organizations with an easy-to-integrate subscription management services that included a number of customer acquisition and retention capabilities (or at least they were in our product road map). In our second month, we took part in the Y-Combinator Build Sprint. We eventually shut down since we couldn't come up with a unique selling proposition.

Today, they released our source code under the Apache License. I hope it proves beneficial to someone, whether as a learning tool or for their own business. If you have any questions or would want to help or take over the project