Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II

Difference Between the Layout at Dashboard & at Access Point?

when i deployed qvw on QMC it looks different from the qvw which i have been used on Local Machine?

why i came across such issue in terms of Look-Layout?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

This has to do with the client used to show the data.

Your browser uses the AJAX client (the zero foot-print client) which looks slightly different than when using the local client. The InternetExplorer plugin comes closest to how it looks in your local client, so try IE with the plugin.

You can "test" how your QVW looks on the web by going to "webview", found under the view menu or at the far right of the Design toolbar.

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Satish,

It will look different is you open the QVW using the 'Full Browser Version' (Ajax) in the Access Point, for it to look the same, you must open the QVW using the IE  and the IE Plugin

Regards,

Andy

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

This has to do with the client used to show the data.

Your browser uses the AJAX client (the zero foot-print client) which looks slightly different than when using the local client. The InternetExplorer plugin comes closest to how it looks in your local client, so try IE with the plugin.

You can "test" how your QVW looks on the web by going to "webview", found under the view menu or at the far right of the Design toolbar.

May you live in interesting times!